Recipe: Chicken and Grapes Salad in a Pita
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded Fat Free Mozzarella cheese
- 6 100% whole wheat pita pockets
- 1/4 cup fat free Ranch dressing, more or less
- 1 cup shredded lettuce, if desired
- Combine all ingredients (except the pita and lettuce) in a bowl and toss lightly.
- Place the lettuce in the bottom of the pita. Scoop mixture into the pitas evenly and serve.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6