Recipe: Fat Free Stuffing
Summary: Got a hankering for stuffing? Try this.
- 1 cup minced yellow onion
- 3/4 cup minced celery
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 2 quarts fat-free crouton for stuffing
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute
- Heat 1/2 cup chicken broth over medium high heat.
- Add onion and celery to hot broth and cook 5 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Mix in croutons, seasonings, egg substitute and additional 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Lightly spray a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in casserole dish and bake 1 hr in 325 degree oven.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4