Recipe: Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Summary: Fresh Herb Vinaigrette – Easy to make herb vinaigrette dressing to use for salad, chicken or meat.
- 1/4 cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, dill, or cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- In bowl, mix vinegar, Dijon, salt and pepper until mixed.
- Whisk in oil until blended.
- Whisk in herb of your choice or all of them together.
- Mix or shake well before serving.
- Great on salads, vegetables, chicken and meat.
- I prefer balsamic vinegar or white balsamic vinegar.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4