Recipe: Tomato Vinaigrette
Summary: This Tomato Vinaigrette is great on salads or a sauce for grilling meats and veggies.
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard with seeds
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- In blender, combine salt and pepper with remaining ingredients, blend until pureed. Transfer dressing to bowl or jar.
- Mix well before serving.
- Makes 3/4 cup.*
Try different herbs for different flavors.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)